Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Wednesday and Skipbo

I was up early again this morning at almost 5:00AM. I slept restlessly. 

I had a piece of leftover coffeecake and some Chai Latte for my breakfast.

The grey cat came for it's breakfast this morning. I fed it and it ate the dry cat food but left the wet cat food. It had been covered overnight but that may have been the reason it was left.  After Grey left, I brought the cat food back in the kitchen.

I will get my hair done this morning at 9:00AM and then go to the senior center for Skipbo...a card game.. at 1:00PM until 3:00PM.

I did catch "the weather on the 8's". Here is the week's forecast.

Today is to be 47 degrees and mostly sunny. Tomorrow is to be 57 degrees and mostly cloudy, Friday is to be 63 degrees and sunny, Saturday is to be 77 degrees and mostly sunny, Sunday is to be 81 degrees and mostly sunny and windy, Monday is to be 65 degrees and partly cloudy, and Tuesday is to be 67 degrees and partly cloudy. That's the week! No rain and lots of sunshine! We need rain!

More Later...

No comments: