Friday, March 1, 2024

Friday and Cats to Feed

 I was up at 5:00AM again this morning. I made my bed, dressed and got myself ready for the day.  I have had my breakfast bar and even saw "the weather on the 8's"

First Blondie came for his breakfast, ate and left. Next Grey came and I fed that one too. It is eating out there now.It finished and left too.

Finally the pretty little white cat came and polished off the cat food. And it is gone now. That's three cats that came to eat this morning

But here's the weather forecast for the week. 

Today is to be 61 degrees and partly cloudy, tomorrow is to be 78 degrees and sunny, Sunday is to be 81 degrees and partly cloudy and windy, Monday is to be 74 degrees and mostly sunny, Tuesday is to be 69 degrees and partly cloudy, Wednesday is to be 64 degrees and PM showers, and Thursday is to be 66 degrees and showers! There's some much needed rain! It's been awhile!

I finally finished the second book I had checked out from the Caney Library. I will take it up the their book drop now. 

More Even Later...

No comments: