Friday, May 10, 2024

Friday and More Reading

 I was up at 5:00AM this morning and made my bed, dressed and got myself ready for the day. Then I opened the front door and saw Grey  waiting for his/her breakfast. So I fixed him/her a dish and he/she ate.  When he/she finished and left, I brought the dish in the apartment.

Soon I saw "the weather on the 8's" and here it is.

Today is to be 78 degrees and mostly sunny, tomorrow is to be 81 degrees and mostly sunny. Sunday is to be 76 degrees and mostly cloudy,  Monday is to be 71 degrees and thunderstorms, Tuesday is to be 77 degrees and showers, Wednesday is to be 81 degrees and scattered thunderstorms, Thursday is to be 73 degrees and scattered thunderstorms..that's the week. Four days of rain. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. I'll have to mow no later then Sunday..otherwise It will be raining.

I haven't seen another cat yet...no Blondie or Whitey....just Grey. I have been reading again.

More Later..

I also went to Eggbert's for my lunch at noon and saw Caroline Nelson and her husband, Tom, there and visited with them.. 

And later I mowed the back yard again. It's small and easy.

The cat, Whitey, came twice this afternoon for wet cat food. I fed her/him both times.

I took my bath at 7:00PM and went to bed shortly before 9:00PM. I was very tired.

No comments: