Monday, May 6, 2024

Monday and Thunderstorms

I was restless last night. I kept waking up after 3:00AM and then would go back to sleep fitfully.

Finally about 3:30AM, I just got up, dressed and made my bed and got myself ready for the day. About 5:00AM, I opened the front door to find three cats waiting for their breakfast. It was Blondie, Grey and Whitey. I split the last wet cat food between them. They ate and left.  Then a completely different cat came. It was mottled..several colors. I went to the garage and fixed some dry cat food and it ate that. I took the bowls back to the kitchen. After 8:00AM, when Dollar General opens, I will go buy some more wet cat food. Between them this weekend, they went through about six wet cat foods. At .75 each they didn't break my bank.

Here is "the weather on the 8's". Today is to be 78 degrees and PM thunderstorms, Tomorrow is to be 80 degrees and sunny, Wednesday is to be 80 degrees and AM thunderstorms,  Thursday is to be 73 degrees and partly cloudy. Friday is to be 74 degrees and partly cloudy, Saturday is to be 74 degrees and partly cloudy and Sunday is to be 75 degrees and partly cloudy. Maybe I can get my west side yard mowed on one of those party cloudy days..

More Later.... 

I got the wet cat food at Dollar General and then went over to the church and got my umbrella. Then I came back home. I watched TV awhile...the weather channel..We are supposed to have tornado storm warnings tonight. 

Then after awhile I trimmed my hedge. It really needed it. It had been awhile since I had trimmed it. Then I had to rake up the leaves I had cut off and put them in a plastic yard bag.Whitey came around again,,still hungry. I gave her/him some of the new wet cat food and she/he is still eating on it.The library is open now and I need some more books. I took the two I had read over the weekend back early this morning and put them in the book drop.

It's supposed to storm tonight ...I always dread that.

More Even Later...

No comments: