Thursday, May 9, 2024

Thursday and a Dry Day

I was up at 5:00AM again this morning and made my bed and dressed and got myself ready for the day. I was watching the weather channel and suddenly I lost the TV picture. I called Cox Complete Care and got a woman to help me. She suggested I turn the TV off and then back on. I tried that but I still did not have a picture. Then she suggested I try another channel. I did that and got a picture. Then I turned back to the weather channel and now I had that too.  I am so glad to have Cox Complete Care. It sure takes care of me.

I opened the front door to find Blondie and Grey both out there waiting for their breakfasts. So I fixed them each a bowl of both wet and dry cat food. They are eating now.  

I also caught "the weather on the 8's" so here it is.

Today is to be 78 degrees and mostly sunny,  tomorrow is to be 75 degrees and mostly sunny, Saturday is to be 80 degree and mostly sunny, Sunday is to be 76 degrees and partly cloudy, Monday is to be 71 degrees and thunderstorms, Tuesday is to be 77 degrees and scattered thunderstorms  and Wednesday is to be 80 degrees and partly cloudy. That's the week! Two days of rain...Monday and Tuesday. Those are the days I can't mow.

More Later... 

I went back to check on Blondie and Grey and found they were both finished eating and gone. I was going to take their food in the kitchen but then I saw Whitey was coming across the street to eat from those two bowls, So I left them out there for her/him.

More Even Later..

I went to Copan for my lunch and had my cup of soup and piece of German Chocolate pie.. Then I came home and read this afternoon. 

About 3:00PM, I mowed the back yard. Now all three of my yards have been mowed this week.

I emptied the grass bag and put away the mower. Now I will get back to my book. Soon I will take my bath at 7:00PM. I am kind of hot now.

Oh, by the way, I got my Outlook fixed...thanks to Cox Complete Care.

Oh by the way, my son, Keith, called this afternoon from Germany and he and his wife, Esther,  both talked to me using Y= Fi. That was delightful!

Maybe More Later...

 

No comments: