Saturday, May 11, 2024

Saturday and Cleaning the Apartment

I was up shortly after 5:00AM this morning and checked my bank account.  I dressed and made my bed and got myself ready for the day.

Keith and Esther will be here the last of the month. I will be so happy to see them. I have missed them so much! Esther does text me every day about 9:00AM and I text her back and she is satisfied I am "still around". If she doesn't hear from me, she will call Leslie to get her to check on me.

More Later.. 

I got some lovely tulips from Scott and Ginger yesterday. Luckily I had several lovely vases from past flower gifts. I trimmed the stems and put that chemical in the water to help preserve them.

I caught Blue and fed  him/her breakfast. ...both dry and wet cat food. I  also caught today's "weather on the 8's". Here it is!

Later, Whitey came for breakfast too. So I fed him/her too...both wet and dry cat food.

Today is to be 82 degrees and mostly sunny, tomorrow is to be 75 degrees and cloudy, Monday is to be  73 degrees and thunderstorms. Tuesday is to be 78 degrees and partly cloudy, Wednesday is to be 80 degrees and partly cloudy, Thursday is to be 74 degrees and scattered thunderstorms, Friday is to be 80 degrees and partly cloudy.

So two days of thunderstorms..Monday and Thursday. So I will probably have to mow on  Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Friday next week.

More Even Later... 

I went to the library after 8:00AM and checked out two more books to read.

I went over to Coffeyville and to the bank to get some cash for the week. Then when I got back home I went up to Gabby's for lunch. She had taco salad and, as usual, it was very good. I had a coke with it. While I was there, Karan came in and she had her son, Ronnie, with her. She had a milk shake and he had the Taco Salad. Sally came in too and sat at the table we were all sitting at. She did not work the day of the Bartlesville tornado. There was too much debris along highway 75 at the Tuxedo street area..

I saw on the evening news that they finally found the body of the man they could not find after the tornado was over. It was some ways away from the actual tornado area. I believe he was from Barnsdal.

I plan to go to bed at 9:00PM. I took my bath at 7:00PM.

No comments: