Saturday, May 25, 2024

Saturday and Keith and Esther Here

I was awake at 5:00AM this morning. I slept on the daybed trundle so Keith and Esther could have my bed.

I slept fine. The only other person who has used that trundle are 5 year old grandchildren. When I have company, I give them my bed. Then I sleep on the trundle.

Blondie and Grey were at the front door when I opened it. I fixed them some wet and dry food. They ate and left and then Whitey came to finish what they had left.

Keith got up first. Esther was still sleeping until just a moment ago. She is dressing now.

When they are finished dressing, I will make up my face. I dressed earlier.

I did catch "the weather on the 8's" . Today is to be 86 degrees and mostly sunny, tomorrow is to be 87 degrees and partly cloudy, Monday is to be 87 degrees and sunny, Tuesday is to be 84 degrees partly sunny, Wednesday is to be 83 degrees and AM showers, and Thursday is to be 80 degrees and scattered thunderstorms, Friday is to be 80 degrees and scattered thunderstorms.

That's the week! Three days of showers!

I got the front yard mowed while they were gone last evening to the music show downtown.

More Later..After Esther got around we decided to go to Bartlesville and look around. I also wanted to get a chemical to take out the stump on the west side of my yard. We stopped at a nursery just west of Tuxedo Boulevard. We left Easter in the Pennington Hills area at Hobby Lobby. She wanted to shop some. Keith had had his new phone taken care of at "In Touch Communications:. I think that was the name of the cell phone provider. Esther had a lot of pictures to transfer to her new phone.

They have left now to go to the school and meet with Keith's classmates. Later they will go to the home of one of his classmates.

More Even Later...

 

No comments: