Friday, September 27, 2024

Friday and Apartment Cleaning

I slept well last night and was up about 3:35AM. I made my bed and dressed and got myself ready for the day. I have made my Chai Latte and a breakfast bar for my breakfast. I am just starting my blog and will go to Eggbert's later for more breakfast...probably an Omelet with sausage.

I want to clean the apartment this morning and do some laundry too.

I started raking yesterday evening but it's going to be big job if I get it done.

In the past, when I have raked the leaves into piles, I have gathered them up into big plastic bags and put them in the trash container. If I do that this time, it may take several days. We will see! I was several years younger at that time too. I could mow them but that too would be a big job.

I finally opened the front door and saw four cats waiting for their breakfast.There was Blondie, Grey and two small kittens. I fixed them all a dish of both wet and dry cat food and they began eating. 

In a little while I will go eat breakfast at Eggbert's.

I fixed a box for one of the cats to crawl into for warmth.  I put a small rug in it for additional warmth.

I also caught "the weather on the 8's" and here it is.

Today is to be 83 degrees and partly cloudy, Saturday is to be 85 degrees and partly cloudy, Sunday is to be 86 degrees and partly cloudy, Monday is to be 88 degrees and sunny, Tuesday is to be 79 degrees and sunny, Wednesday is to be 84 degrees and sunny, and Thursday is to be 88 degrees and sunny.

That's the week! Three partly cloudys and four Sunnys.

More Later....

 

No comments: