Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Wednesday and Game Day at the Coffeyville Senior Center

I slept well last night and was up at 5:00AM, made my bed, dressed and got myself ready for the day. I am having my Chai Latte and breakfast bar now in the den. It's 5:41 AM,

I will go over to Coffeyville when it gets light and have my hair done at 9:00AM and then later, I will go to the senior center and we will have game day. There are usually four of us..sometimes five. I will need to get a treat of some kind for the light dessert afterwards. There are usually five of us. Marilyn, Darlene, Karan, Janet, and me. 

Marilyn was not there. She is in a lot of pain in her back.

Now I will go check out the weather on the TV.

More later.. I caught "the weather on the 8's" on TV and here it is. Today is to be 81 degrees and partly cloudy, Thursday is to be 81 degrees and sunny, Friday is to be 81 degrees and mostly cloudy, Saturday is to be 83 degrees and mostly cloudy. Sunday is to be 83 degrees and  mostly sunny, Monday is to be 85 degrees and sunny, and Tuesday is to be 79 degrees and sunny. That's the week! Lots of partly cloudy, sunny, and mostly cloudy. No rain in the forecast this next week.

More Later.. Now I will check on the cats...

There were five cats out there and I fed them. After that I read in my book and then I went over to Coffeyville to go to the senior center. I went by Wal Mart and bought a treat for the card game at the senior center. I  finished the book and when I get home I will take it by the Caney library and drop it in the book drop.

I contacted Cox and moved my e-mail to yahoo.com. I can access it through the cox.com icon on my desktop.. It has been a busy day. Now I need to go to Dollar General and  buy some more cat food...both wet and dry.It's 5:27 PM now. The cats are probably out there...hungry again.

More Even Later...

 

No comments: