Monday, September 23, 2024

Monday and a Chilly Day

 I was up at 2:00AM to a cool apartment. I watched the weather channel for awhile until "the weather on the 8's" came on and I saved that. I haven't checked for cats yet but I have had my  breakfast bar and my Chai Latte It's only 3:26 now so I have awhile to wait for them.

Here's the weather forecast for the week. Today is to be 70 degrees and AM showers, Tomorrow is to be 77 degrees and cloudy, Wednesday is to be 82 degrees and mostly sunny. Thursday is to be 79 degrees and partly cloudy, Friday is to be 76 degrees and showers, Saturday is to be 76 degree and showers, and Sunday is to be 80 degrees and partly cloudy. That's the week! two days of rain...Monday (today) and Friday...otherwise cloudy.  partly cloudy and mostly sunny.

More Later....

I checked for cats and they are not out there. It has been raining so they have sought shelter somewhere...maybe across the street...or under someone's house.

No comments: