Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Tuesday and a Good Night's Sleep

I slept well last night and was up at 6:30AM. I made my bed, dressed and got myself ready for the day. I made up my face and began using the computer with "Margie's Musings". It is 7:16AM now. I haven't checked on the weather or the cats. 

Later, I will check out the Copan Restaurant for lunch. Right now I will fix my Chai Latte and a breakfast bar. I will get back to my last book and try to finish it today and put it in the library drop box and get three  more books later this week. I try to keep one going all the time.

More Later...

I finally opened the front door to find five cats waiting for their breakfast. I fed all five and they are still eating some. When they finish I will bring the dishes in and go back to my last book.

More Later... 

I did catch the weather on the 8's" and here it is.

Today is to be 76 degrees and cloudy.and tomorrow is to be  81 degrees and sunny,. Thursday is to be 81 degrees and mostly sunny,  Friday is to be 77 degrees and  showers. Saturday is to be 75 degrees and cloudy, Sunday is to be 79 degrees and partly cloudy, and Monday is to be 81 degrees and mostly sunny. That's the week! At least one day of rain and that is Friday.

More Even Later.. 

I imagine the cats are finished with their food now. I will go check.

The pastor at the First Christian Church in Independence called me a little bit ago to ask me if it would be just as good a day for me to come deliver their cookies on Thursdays instead of Tuesdays. Their maintenance man is always there on Thursdays and that would work better for them. It's not  a problem for me..either. It works for me too.

So more... either day

I went to Copan Restaurant for lunch. It was my usual bowl of soup and piece of German Chocolate pie. Always very good!

The cats kept me busy all day. They were evidently very hungry. We went through a lot of food.

I read and watched TV in the afternoon. I took my bath at 7:00PM and went to bed shortly after that.

 

No comments: