Sunday, November 1, 2009

Back From Branson


We had a great time in Branson. I got a lot of my Christmas shopping finished. We ate way too much food and slept too little but we had a good time.

In the evenings, instead of going to shows, we just stayed in and watched TV. We watched the old "Young Frankenstein" on Friday night. We just enjoyed one another's company.

The photo above was taken at breakfast on Saturday morning. This restaurant there in Branson is an old 50's - 60's style restaurant with a good breakfast buffet. The taller woman is my daughter and the shorter one is Sheri.

On the way home, Joyce Wanzer called and asked me to take the Living the Questions group. When I got home, I read my e-mail and made my cherry pie cake for the dessert this evening. I also balanced my checkbook. There were nine of us. Jack and Marilyn had company. Bobbie and Karan were still in Colorado. Bredesen's were still in Branson.

We had a good discussion about how our belief systems have evolved over our lifetimes.

After everyone left, Bob told me he was in pain from pulling a muscle under his left arm. I checked it out and it did appear to be a large knot under his arm. He took a couple of Aleve and went to bed.

After everyone left, I took my bath and put my PJs on and watched TV until time to go to bed.

No comments: