Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Busy, Busy Tuesday

I left this morning about 9:15 to go to Caney to attend the funeral of the husband of a friend. After that, I went to Independence and picked up Juanita and took her to Bartlesville to her doctor's appointment. He found no new lesions. That was good news.

This was also the first time he had seen me since Bob died in May and expressed his condolences and gave me a couple of hugs. He is a very nice doctor. He said he was terribly shocked. Bob had just seen him the first part of May and he sent us to Dr. Raburn for the ultrasound and the needle biopsy and then in two weeks, he was dead. Marilyn told him about Bob's death and then he called and left a message on my answering machine.

Juanita and I stopped at Dink's Bar B Q and had a sandwich. It was very good. I also bought gasoline because my fuel light was on.

Later tomorrow morning after I get home from Independence, I must get out to see Phyllis. It was last Friday when I last saw her.

No comments: