Saturday, October 9, 2010

It's Saturday!

I went out garage saleing this morning. I bought another bread maker. I had given mine to my daughter-in-law.I guess I should say my ex-daughter-in-law. I gave $10.00 for this one. It was just like the one I gave away. Then I made a loaf of whole wheat bread.

I ate my left over Chinese lemon chicken for lunch and then I had the heel of my bread maker bread with butter and jelly.

Then I went to the church and ran off the bulletins and set up the table for communion tomorrow.

I need to go get some cat food again too. With two cats to feed, I am really going through the cat food. I just bought some last Friday. At $4 a bag that adds up quickly.

My niece from Wisconsin is in town and I haven't seen her. She really wanted to see as much of her mother as possible so I may not see her. They will leave after the weekend. That's a long drive back to Wisconsin.

My daughter and my brother-in-law are going in with me for the ad and license for our garage sale that we are having next Saturday. We will go get the tables on Thursday and I will move my car into the car port. Then we can get stuff out and get it set on the tables for several days before Saturday. It will be open 7:00 until 2:00.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Margie, I see that your hands are full! when do you have the time to write, that too with such sincerity?

keep it up!

Margie's Musings said...

One day at a time, Smita. Just one day at a time. Thanks for visiting!