Monday, October 4, 2010

Busy Monday

This has already been a busy day. I took Slinky for his walk, did my memo for a reminder for the ministers about Thursday's meeting. Copied the minutes and other forms for the meeting. Then I went to the market and bought some groceries. I hadn't done that for awhile. I also went to the bank.

I had every intention of going to visit Phyllis at Windsor Place but it is already noon and they will be eating lunch.

Maybe I can get out there this afternoon after her lunch. I still have to mow and trim the yard. And I want to get the congregational letters out this afternoon too.

Tomorrow I will attend a funeral at 10:00. The husband of a friend of mine died over the weekend. He had had surgery for esophageal cancer. They took part of his stomach as well. Then he got a antibiotic resistant staph infection. He just couldn't conquer all those things in his weakened state. Poor Nancy. This is the second husband she will have buried.

Then after the funeral, I am to go to Independence and take Juanita to the doctor in Bartlesville. That will take up part of the afternoon.

No comments: