Sunday, November 14, 2010

Another Sunday

Today I will go to church, as usual. The worship service will mostly be about the Samaritan Child project. Sue has worked hard to bring this all together. I believe her goal was to have twenty five boxes to turn in. She recruited all her friends and they really responded. I'll bet she has at least twenty five...maybe more. She has a video to show us today as well as some remarks of her own. Then she has the sermon next week following the election of congregational officers. I will preside that day. I hope Carletta is up to presiding over the business meeting. She is really struggling. After the pastor is elected, I can take over for her.

I am hoping we will all eat out together after church today. That's always great fun.

This afternoon I will do my letters and get them on the mailbox to go out tomorrow. I will stay home tonight and watch TV...hopefully something will be on after 60 Minutes. If not, I will finish my book.

I will have a busy day tomorrow. I am to give the invocation at the County Commission meeting in Independence at 9:00 and afterward go out to clean Leslie's house. Then I will go back up to Independence at 4:00 to the board meeting of the clinic.

More later....

4 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Your a good gal! The deer did eat all my big boy peas...makes it taste better to me. We ground a lot of it. Was a big chore!

We are a hunting family!

Margie's Musings said...

Good! It serves him right to be eaten then. :)

Balisha said...

Margie...Your comment to me was about my being creative...I could never do what you do as I said in my answer to your comment. You are so wonderfully organized and can speak at the drop of the hat. I really admire this talent. Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

Your gifts seem a lot more precious to me. How I wish I could do some kind of crafts. My scrapbooking was my only hobby and I have given that up now.