Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Doctor's Appointment Today

This should be an interesting day. I have this doctors appointment at 9:00 and I'll see what's going on with my blood pressure. I didn't sleep real well last night. I lay there and listened to my heart beat for a long time about 2:00 AM.

Keith was to have left Phoenix about 4:00 AM this morning. I hope he watches for dear. This is breeding season and they are out in force. He should be here about 5:00 or 6:00 this evening..depending on how many stops he makes. I set the chili out to thaw. We will have chili tonight if he hasn't stopped to eat.

Other then the doctor's appointment, I want to get out this morning and see Phyllis. I never made it yesterday.

More later...

I saw the doctor this morning and my blood pressure was 145/84....a lot less. She did put me on 10 MG of Lisinopril. We'll see how that goes. I am to take my blood pressure once a week. Bob A. has a blood pressure cuff I can use.

If it goes down below my normal, I may not continue the meds. Have you ever read the side effects on those things??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Margie, I wanted to come by and see what the doctor said about your blood pressure. I am so glad it was not so bad. That is the reason I don't like to take medicine because of the side effects. I took a drug called actonel for 5 years because they told me I was headed for osteoporosis. Well the drug caused me to have a hiatal hernia and problems with my esophagus and I had to get off it. The drug they give you may help what they give it to you for but you don't know what else it is doing to you. It may be something worse than what you have! I hope you have a good Thanksgiving.

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks, Judy.

The drug makes me nauseated. I may have to give it up. I've taken it two days now and it made me nauseated both days.

Balisha said...

Hi Margie...I take lisinopril too.I've had no problems with it.My son takes it too and neither does he. Just give it a chance and maybe it will be OK
balisha