Saturday, November 27, 2010

Hanging the Greens

Today Leslie, Melissa, Keith and I are going to get the Christmas decorations out at church and get the sanctuary ready for tomorrow's Hanging of the Greens service. When we finish, the sanctuary is glorious.

Afterward, we plan to go up to Independence to eat lunch at Big Cheese. I will ask Bob A. if he would like to come help and go too.

Perhaps Keith and I can go out to see Jeromy's house after that. It depends on whether Maia is napping or not. I will check with Jeromy.

Keith intends to leave tomorrow morning fairly early. It will be an 18 hour drive and it will be exhausting. He wants to use Monday to rest up before going back to work.

Scott was going to Austria yesterday. I am glad he did not just sit around alone but got out to see some countryside. I understand it snowed on him and he went back early.

My granddaughter, Christina, Keith's eldest, is coming sometime today with her boyfriend and daughter, my great granddaughter, Mia, on her way back to Manhattan from Houston and will visit with Keith and me too if we are all home by then. Keith is taking his own vehicle so he can leave if she comes while we are decorating.

More later....

We got the church beautifully decorated and I should have taken some photos to share here. I will try to remember to get some shots tomorrow.

No comments: