Saturday, December 18, 2010

Busy Saturday

Another busy Saturday. Later this morning I will go downtown to the Baptist church and pick up two Angel Food boxes and then go by the pharmacy to pick up my prescription. Billie Jo will deliver the boxes for the church. Then I will go on to Leslie's and we will clean her house thoroughly for her cookie exchange party tomorrow afternoon at 4:00.

Tomorrow morning is the Christmas program at church. Afterward we will have our annual Holiday dinner. I am taking scalloped potatoes and brownies.

After that, we will go visit Carletta. Carletta will not live to see another Christmas she says. She is now needing a blood transfusion every week just to stay alive and get through the next week. What a tragedy! She is only 65 and has always been a person full of energy.

More later...

Carletta wasn't up to the visit so Leslie and I went into town so she could get some Wassail for tomorrow. While we were there we ate at Big Cheese. We had their mini pizza, which has been voted the best pizza in Kansas.

Then we went back to her house. I left her and came back home. It was cold in that garage and Slinky was glad to get into the kitchen. Missy is on his bed right now or he would probably take a nap. I don't know how many times I have picked her up and taken her off that bed. Darn cat!

No comments: