Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Very Busy Wednesday

This is the day I get my hair cut and done. Afterward, I will pick up Juanita for breakfast and then fool around Independence until 11:45 when I will attend Independence Ministerial Association. I will leave Slinky in the garage. He will not like that but it is too cold to let him outside. It's 22 degrees outside. The hot water tank takes the edge off the cold in the garage. I bought him another bed Monday so I can leave it in the garage. He will probably spend a lot of evening time in the garage since I am not going to stay home and babysit him if I get an invitation. I have a PINCH meeting this evening at 5:30. Afterward I may eat dinner out with Marilyn and the Bredesens.

More later...

Jack and Marilyn weren't at the meeting so we didn't eat dinner out afterward which was fine. I had a nice lunch this noon. The meeting was good and I was elected vice president of PINCH for the coming year. Just what I needed..another responsibility.

Now tomorrow evening I have another dinner. It's the CMA Christmas get together.

Then Friday I have the Windsor Place Christmas party.

No comments: