Saturday, March 12, 2011

Fun Saturday

This has been a fun Saturday. Bob A. and I went to Joplin and ate lunch at Olive Garden. Then we walked around the mall. He bought a new belt and I bought nothing new.

I got home and went to get milk at Braums and then went to the antique mall and killed another hour just walking around seeing what there was there to buy. When I got home I fed the animals and will try to watch TV tonight if I can find anything to watch.

Bob is good company and we are probably good for one another. We are just friends and will remain just friends. He is married to my sister who is in a nursing home in an Alzheimer's Unit. I am not interested in any other relationship but being just friends. I think I cheer him up and I know he cheers me up. It is good to have a male friend with whom to do things and with whom to go places.

No comments: