Monday, May 2, 2011

Back to Monday

Yesterday evening I was watching the weather channel when a car drove into my driveway. A woman I had met once was carrying a May basket for me from my daughter. I hadn't had a May basket since...I don't know when. But I thought it was nice that Leslie thought of me. I called to thank her and she was cleaning house. I wish I could help her like I used to by cleaning her house. I simply don't have enough time when I work in the mornings. I could do it on Saturday but then John is home.

My supervisor at work asked me to come in at 8:30 this week. She said she doesn't come in until 8:15 and she never has my work ready to go when I get there so I just sit around for the first hour anymore. So today I have a bit more time in my morning.

I slept well last night..only waking up once and then going right back to sleep. I dreamed of selling radio advertising. I sold radio advertising for fourteen years and was really pretty good at it. It was a strange dream. I won't go into it here.

Anyhow, I have a free evening tonight.

More later....

My eldest son, Keith, called later in the evening. He just got married on Friday. I wish him the very best of luck. He is a real jewel and they are lucky to have found one another.

3 comments:

Grammy said...

Hi, Margie,
I am getting back to my regular blogging now, and it is nice to do so. Thank you for your constant support. I appreciate you so very much. Today is a rainy cool day here in Bedford, TX. I am still in my nightgown and warm chenille housecoat. I am going out tonight with a senior group from church. I had a hard time figuring out where the eating place is, so one of the couples is picking me up. I look forward to it.
I hope your day goes well for you. I went back and read several of your posts over the past few days. They really give me a look into your daily lite. Thank you for sharing so much of yourself. Love, Ruby

Margie's Musings said...

You're welcome, Ruby. You also share well. We both lost our husbands last year too.

Anonymous said...

Glad you are going to have a little extra time. We are floating away here. Seems like it has rained for weeks. We have one or two days of sun, run out and mow the yard, then stay in until the grass is up to the windows! If I am not back before then, I hope you have a happy mother's day.