Thursday, September 29, 2011

Swamped Thursday

I came home and made myself a grilled cheese sandwich, checked the computer for e-mail and read my church's website.

I need to go to Braums and the dollar store and get milk, bread, a couple of disposable cake pans, juice and eggs. Monday afternoon I will bake my cakes for Tuesday....to take to Independence on Tuesday for the free meal they serve at the First Christian Church.

I went to the dollar store that I use for my market and also to Braums. I buy my milk there and also my juice and yogurt. Then this evening I made some more of my homemade ice cream. It's in the freezer now.

My brother-in-law and I are going to go to "Just Us" in Cherryvale after I get off work tomorrow. We have both saved up ten coupons and will each get a free meal tomorrow. They have a huge homemade buffet. We really enjoy it. We go every couple of weeks.

He called this evening. I had given him my other counter-top ice cream maker and he was making some for the first time. That's when I decided to make some too.

2 comments:

ChuckFu said...

Hey Mom, Suzy moore loss her mom today, sure you knew but thought I would mention it

Margie's Musings said...

Glad you did. She had Alzheimers Disease. Thanks for telling me.