Sunday, April 29, 2012

Big Sunday

This will be a big day. I have my roast in the slow cooker and have put onion soup mix on top of it. I will add my potatoes and carrots after I get to church. I have my cherry pie cake out of the oven now. It is cooling. I still have an hour before we leave.

It began raining last night about 2:30. I got up to see if Missy was on the patio and wanted to come in. It was thundering and lightening something terrible and that terrifies her. She was nowhere to be found though. She came in after I got up at 5:00 though. She knows I'll be in the kitchen shortly after five.

The Home Show went well. I gave away nearly all the books and all the newsletters and most of the bookmarks. Many people dropped by my table and checked out what the Coffeyville Public Library was doing there.

I did not eat lunch yesterday. After I closed the table around 3:30, I went by McDonalds and got a McFlurry. I know it's not healthy but it was the only thing that sounded good. Then I got interested in reading my book and didn't eat dinner either. Luckily I had had a good breakfast yesterday morning. I had my usual bowl of oatmeal this morning.

We will have our guest minister today and our pot luck afterward. I will get the newsletters out this afternoon. Then this evening I have Living the Questions at Keith and Joyce's house at 7:00. I will miss my favorite program, Harry's Law. I hate that. I don't have a DVR so can't record it.

No comments: