Friday, May 4, 2012

Very Busy Friday

I really got a lot done today. At 6:30 AM I left to go to Independence to get my hair done. After that I came back home and went out to get gas and wash my car. Then I went to the Dollar Store and bought a few things I needed, including a birthday card for my friend, Bill. His birthday is Sunday. Then I went to town and paid the taxes on my house. That was a chunk! I stopped by the florist and ordered flowers for Monte at Windsor Place where the alliance holds their meetings.

After that I came home and did the minutes from yesterday's meeting. Then I called Bob A. and asked him if he'd like to go to Bartlesville with me. He had worked hard all week too and decided to go. We walked the mall and then went to Dink's for Bar B Q.

Then this evening, after reading awhile, I got the two bags of mulch out of the carport and mulched the flowerbed in the center of the backyard. It took both bags.

I notice my clematis is blooming now and so is the purple spirea. I will post some photos of them here. The first photo is that purple spirea. The second one is that trellis that John made me for Christmas a couple of years ago. The clematis grows on the fence and blooms and on the ground but does not flower on the trellis. I guess there's not enough sun in that area.

Tomorrow I will clean the church. It's my month. Bob A. said he would help me. That will make it easier to get done. When it's his turn, I will help him. That last photo is the clematis growing on the patio trellis. It is simply lovely this year. I guess it was all that rain.

No comments: