Monday, June 11, 2012

Back to Work!

Today I go back to work. It seemed like a short weekend. I didn't get a lot done. I started on my flowerbed on Saturday but by the time I got back from Windsor it was really too late. I started my cleanup but only lasted about 45 minutes before the heat got to me. I spent the rest of the afternoon in the recliner.

Sunday I went to Church School and church. Afterward we ate out at a new Mexican restaurant. I wasn't impressed. Afterward I came home and did my letters and then went to the hospital to see Phyllis. Bob was there and we visited awhile. I stayed about 45 minutes. Phyllis was sleeping peacefully.

I came back home and got ready for Living the Questions group at Jack and Marilyn's. I picked up Gary. We had a good meeting and Jack had made his famous bread pudding. I got Gary back home at 9:00, took my bath and went to bed. I didn't even wake up for my meds. I took them this morning instead.

After work today I will bake my two cakes for the dinner tomorrow evening at the Independence First Christian Church. I will take the morning off to take them to Independence in the morning. I will ice them tomorrow in the morning.

Inky came back this morning. I didn't see him yesterday at all but he was back this morning for breakfast.

More later....

No comments: