Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Cakes On Tuesday

I baked my two cakes when I got home from work yesterday evening. I will ice them this morning and later on this morning I will take them to Independence. I will have lunch at Big Cheese. I'll ask Bob if he wants to go with me to help me carry them in. He may not be comfortable leaving town with Phyllis in the hospital. I'll go up to see her this morning before I leave for Independence.

Then after lunch, I will go to work. Tomorrow my social security comes in and I am so glad. I have all my bills scheduled to be paid after it is in my account. Then Thursday I will get my salary from the SER group I work for. That will also be good. I have been nearly out of money for several days.

After work this evening I have my library board meeting at 5:00.

More later....

I took the cakes to Independence this morning and Bob went with me and helped. We ate at Big Cheese then before I came home and went to work.

I made the library board meeting. It was short. Then I came home and mowed. I notice my privacy fence is trying to fall in. Maybe I can get John to take it down. It would cost too much to repair. Evidently the last wind storm finally put a strain on it. It's always something.

No comments: