Tuesday, February 12, 2013

High Hopes!

I took my bath this evening and removed my makeup. I was amazed that the cellulitis was looking better. Perhaps that makeup did some of that by protecting my skin. Who knows? Perhaps finally the antibiotic kicked in. I won't say too much this evening. I will need to see what the morning brings. This morning my left eye was nearly swelled shut.

More tomorrow morning...

Wednesday morning...

My cellulitis is a little better but this morning my face is peeling and is still very red. I'll probably wait to go back to work until Tuesday Monday is President's Day. A holiday in the office. The doctor said I could always develop a secondary infection.

2 comments:

Balisha said...

Hope you are on the road to recovery. Have a nice day.
Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks , Balisha. I hope so too.