Sunday, June 9, 2013

Sunday Church

We had a nice sized congregation at church today and it was a beautiful day. The sermon was very good. My daughter preached and she did an exceptional job.

After church we ate out at Maria's in Independence. It's a good Mexican restaurant. Then Bob and I went to Bartlesville to look at cars at the Honda agency and the Toyota agency. I wanted to see if I could find anything that I could afford. I might sell Terry and Denise my car if they're interested and buy something a little newer. But I only found one Toyota that was a 2007. I may check into it later this week.

This afternoon I got my Sunday newsletters finished and ready for the mailman. Tomorrow morning I have exercises. Then I need to check on Missy at Dr. Barta's , the vet, and after that see if I can pick her up and bring her home. They may want to do surgery on her abscess tomorrow and if they do, I will have to leave her a few more days.

Tuesday I have a hair appointment in Independence and a library board meeting at 5:15. Wednesday I have my bone scan and bone density test I will go in at 9:30 to do the paperwork and then go back at 10:00 to have the tests. I will have them both..one right after the other and afterward a PINCH meeting at 5:30. I don't know when I'll get the results of my tests.

Thursday, I'm free but Friday after my hair appointment, I will have to plan to go to the Youth Center and help mark off the booth sizes for the Juneteenth Celebration on Saturday. I will have to work a few hours at the Juneteenth celebration.

No comments: