Monday, September 30, 2013

Another Busy Monday

I was so busy yesterday that I never found time to post. First we went to church and then to dinner at Sirloin Stockade again with a group of five from church. Then I brought Bob back home and went to the hospital to see Jack and Marilyn. Jack was sound asleep. He had too much company and they stayed an hour. He was exhausted. Marilyn had gone home to take a nap too. I tried to call her but realized she was probably trying to get a nap so I hung up. I came back home and went over to pick up Bob and Phyllis F. We went up to Neodesha to John and Sue's 60th anniversary party at the senior center there. We stayed about 45 minutes and visited with several people we had not seen in ages. Then we came home and I began the Sunday afternoon letters. Just as I finished Bob came over and we watched 60 Minutes and several episodes of The Big Bang Theory and had a small glass of the wine I had bought in Branson. Then he went home and I took my bath and went to bed about 9:45. It was a very busy day.

Leslie, my daughter, called last night. She asked me to go to Bartlesville with her. She is having some work done on her car and wants to have lunch today instead of tomorrow. She was on call this weekend and so she gets today off. I told Bob I would cook tomorrow instead of today. I seldom get a chance to be with Leslie anymore. She is so busy.

I need to go to the market today and also to the post office. I have a certified letter to pick up there. It may be my title to my car. I have been waiting for it so I can pay my sales tax on the car and register it in my name. Other then that, I don't know what it could be. It came while I was in Branson. I also need gasoline. So I have some running around to do before I leave to meet Leslie.

Tomorrow Bob and I are having Parmesan Chicken for lunch. I will fix some boiled potatoes to go with it and a veggie. he will provide the salad. Perhaps we will just have some cottage cheese and applesauce. Then I will fix a dessert too. I'm not sure just what yet. It could be fruit.

More later....

2 comments:

clairz said...

Mmm, sounds like a nice recipe. I hope you have time to post it!

Anonymous said...

Just an update Grandma: Im still pregnant, baby is a no show still.