Saturday, October 5, 2013

Saturday and Grocery Shopping

I'm going to have to go to the market today. I also need to plan my meals for the next week so I will know what I need. I never did get around to cleaning this week either so I will try to get that done too. I did finish my book though. That's what I did instead of cleaning. I read. The name of the book was "Zealot: The Life and Times of Jesus of Nazareth" by Reza Aslan. It was very interesting.

I will buy groceries for the church's food basket too. It was nearly empty last week.

Bob and I will go to breakfast at Eggberts this morning. I forgot we were going to do that and ate a biscuit so I could take my blood pressure tablet.

More later...

3 comments:

Balisha said...

Have a nice weekend, Margie.
Balisha

Anonymous said...

Hi Grandma-
My induction date is Oct 7 at 7am. I'll have Kyle call you after everything is settled.

Margie's Musings said...

I saw on my phone that you are in labor, Christina. I hope everything goes smoothly!