Thursday, November 14, 2013

Another Busy Thursday

I got up about 5:30 this morning after sleeping well again. I made chili and then baked a cake for the family funeral dinner at the senior center this evening. The chili is for our lunch/dinner. The cake is for the funeral dinner.

Bob went to his Lion's Club meeting this morning at 6:30 and he will be delivering meals on wheels for Barbara this morning too. He should be back by lunchtime. I may attend game time at the senior center this afternoon if it's still on.

I talked to Ashley, my granddaughter, last evening and she called back this morning to talk some more. She is only taking two classes at collage this semester since she is having to work more hours. At this speed, she will take several years to get through her degree. I was glad she called me however.

I watched the PBS special American Experience last night on the Kennedy assassination. A lot of it was new material.

More later...

No comments: