Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Cold Tuesday

It got cold last night. I haven't checked the temperature yet but I stepped outside to my car and it is cold. I striped my bed this morning and am doing some laundry now. Everything is in the dryer. I am watching the weather channel waiting for the weather on the 8's to come on. I see it's 26 degrees right now. The low tonight will be 21 degrees.

I will go to Independence this morning to get my hair done and have lunch with Leslie if she can get away. She has been swamped at work lately. She missed lunch last week. I came back home and cooked instead. If that happens today I will come home and make chili. That sounds good in such cold weather.

Tomorrow Bob and I plan to go to Joplin. The road is open again. He wants to eat at Cracker Barrel this time. They always serve way too much but I agreed.

He wants to go to Bed Bath and Beyond afterward. I want to run by Macy's and Christopher and Banks. I shouldn't buy anything. I will need to make my car payment tomorrow when I get my social security.

I slept very well last night. The house was cool and that always helps.

More later...

I did meet my daughter for lunch. We had a nice visit. Then I went to the market and bought the makings for chili for Thursday.

No comments: