Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Keith and Esther Coming

My son, Keith, and his wife, Esther, are to leave Phoenix this morning and drive 18 hours straight through to my house. I wish they would drive half way and stay overnight in a motel. Otherwise, they are going to arrive exhausted. But they will do what they will do. We will see.

This will be a busy day. We will have exercise class this morning and then I will come home and fix lunch. Leslie sent me home with some of the brisket she fixed for Sunday's basket dinner. I will fix some brown gravy and cut it up into that. Then I will fix mashed potatoes to put it over and some veggies. Bob will bring a salad. . I have some butterscotch pudding for dessert.

My cat bite from Missy is starting to heal. The swelling has gone down and it is no longer bleeding. I will take my antibiotics for the rest of the week...seven days in all.

It took all afternoon for the garage to finish John's truck. We left it at around 1:00 and picked it up at 4:15.  It was too late to finish the bank work. We got the campgrounds account finished but never got to the congregation's account. The bank was closed when we finally got there.

After lunch, I will do some cleaning. Then I will go to PINCH at 5:30 and on to Richard's party at 6:30. I will pick up a veggie tray at Country Mart. If my kids drive straight through, it will be midnight before they get here.  I will have my phone though...just in case.

More later....

1 comment:

Balisha said...

Enjoy your time with them. Driving straight through whew' My daughter does the same as she's traveling with her cat. I couldn't do that.
Well, i wish them a safe trip...and you enjoy.
Balisha