Saturday, May 24, 2014

Busy. Busy Saturday

We have been very busy today. We all four went to breakfast at Eggberts this morning. Then we came back home and later went to Mayfest while the kids took a nap. They went over as we were coming  home. We had so much to eat at breakfast that we didn't eat again until 4:00 when Bob and I went to El Publito and had a light dinner. They are still gone. Keith's class was going to meet at 3:00 until 6:00 and it's only 5:25 right now.

Four years ago today my Bob passed away. 


More later....

Bob left early. He was very tired. I took a shower and washed my hair. The kids came in late. My daughter called and said she had made homemade ice cream and if they wanted to come out after the class reunion, they would eat some of it.  Of course they went.  I went on to bed and didn't even know when they came in. I was out like a light.  I will have mine at the dinner she is hosting on Monday evening.

1 comment:

ChuckFu said...

I remembered that, but did not want to say anyting