Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Tuesday With My Daughter

Today I will go to Independence to get my hair done and then on to my daughter's to go with her to get John's brake job in Bartlesville. She is taking the day off to run errands.We will stop at Caney and change the church's bank account  information and both of us will sign new signature cards for the changed account.. Bank of America around here has sold and we will be dealing with a new bank....Commercial Bank, I imagine. I did get the church's debit card activated yesterday.

Then sometime around noon we will eat lunch together.

I slept fairly well last night. I awoke two or three times but got back to sleep and slept until 6:00. I have slept well on the daybed trundle. I washed the sheets on my big bed yesterday. It is now ready for my son and his wife when they come. 

My hand is feeling better this morning after Missy bit me yesterday. I got a tetanus shot and also some rather expensive antibiotics to take for a week. I also soaked it in warm epsom salts water for thirty minutes last night. That made it feel better.  .

My flowers are doing well, despite the wind.  The winds the past two days have been gusting at 45 miles per hour. but so far, so good. My bulbs that Leslie gave me for Mother's Day are in full bloom.  I still need to get some more mulch if the wind ever lets up.  I only used what I had left from last year. 

Missy wanted out this morning and I went out with her. She ate some grass. Then a tom cat that is colored just like her, appeared across the sttreet and I brought her in.

They need to mow here again this week. If the new landlord doesn't get it done today or tomorrow, Bob will go get his mower at the church and we will mow before my kids get here on Thursday or late Wednesday evening.

More later...

5 comments:

Balisha said...

A shot and antibiotic should do the job. Tell that little Missy to behave :) My Siamese used to do that too. You never quite knew when it would happen. Otherwise she was very lovable to us.
Have a nice day today with your daughter...
Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks, Balisha! I sure hope to do that. I don't get much personal time with my daughter anymore. She is just so busy!

I will have a chance to see their new tornado shelter when I go out there this morning.

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

Have a good time ( and lunch! :) with your daughter! :)

Margie's Musings said...

I did, Deb! Thanks for coming by!

Betty said...

I don't get to see my daughter but about twice a year, but I always love spending time alone with her.

Have fun.