Saturday, September 6, 2014

Back From Branson

We are back from Branson now. Missy, my cat, was very glad to see me again. She must have been lonely while I was gone the past two days.

We had a good time. We found that Silver Dollar City was closed on Friday so we went shopping instead. Then this morning, in a light mist, we went back to Silver Dollar City. It was cool and not bad at all.

I bought a new top at Branson. It was on a $19.95 sale rack. I also bought a pair of earrings and another one at Silver Dollar City.

I have unpacked and fixed the bread for the communion in the morning. 

I am presiding at church. I will print off the bulletin in the morning. Later, after church, I will eat out with the group that eats together. After that, I will do my weekly letters and then watch 60 Minutes.

I haven't heard a thing from Aime so I guess I will go to work at the museum on Monday.

More later...

Some photos from our Branson trip:

 This is Bobby and Karan in our room when we got to the motel.

This is Bob sleep on his bed while Bobby and Karan look on.

Bobby and Karan again. Just lying around in our room resting awhile before the show Pearce Arrow in Branson.

The woman in the earring shop thought it would be funny get a photo of the guys waiting for us to pay for my earrings and join them.

As you can see, when we went out to Silver Dollar City Saturday morning, it was drizzling.  This is Karan, Bobby and Bob.

This is Karan. We went through "Fire in The Hole" and there was a limit on the size you had to be to ride on that ride. I am measuring Karan here. She was just a head tall enough. She's 4 foot 11 inches.

Anyhow, even with the drizzle, we had a real good time.

No comments: