Monday, September 8, 2014

Long Monday

I slept well last night. I got around and put some tomato sauce in the spaghetti we will have for dinner. Bob has brought some jello with mandarin oranges. I still have garlic toast too. We went to exercise class before I went to work at 9:35. 

I had twelve people in today and they were steady. I read some about Emmit's life after he was released from prison and paroled.

When I was finished at 4:00 I put away the money and the guns, turned off the lights and set the security alarm.

Then I came home and put the spaghetti in the microwave and the garlic toast in the oven. I had set the table before I went to work.

I am very tired. Six hours just about is my limit to be at work. I really get tired by then.

Bob stayed until 7:00 and then went home and I took my bath and put my pjs on for the evening.

Aime still hasn't found me anything else so I have stayed at the museum. But I am still working alone.

I need to call my cousin's widowed husband and see if he is going to come next weekend for his 60th
high school class reunion.

Well, I called Everett  and he had a terrible experience with his flight both to Kansas City and home from Kansas City and he has decided not to attend his class reunion if he has to deal with the airlines.
They cancelled his flight from Houston to Kansas City and he had to catch another flight and that made him late for his meeting. Then when he had his daughter buy his airline ticket for him he used a credit card that gave his name as H Everett and his driver's license had his name listed as Howard Everett.  That made him have to go to a whole other rig-a-ma-rol.   He didn't get home until tonight and he was supposed to have worked today. That will cause him to be behind on his work. So he just cancelled his trip.  He is thoroughly disgusted with the airlines.

So I guess my weekend is free after all.

No comments: