Saturday, September 13, 2014

Busy Saturday

This will be a busy Saturday. Bob and I went to breakfast at 7:00 at Eggberts. Now I am home but at 10:00 we are going to the car show at Tyro. Then when we get home I am going with Bobby and Karan to the 60th reunion of Bobby's class.  My class has been invited too so I will go.

This evening I may or may not go to their dinner at Southern Supper Club. I will see how hungry I am by then. I had  a large breakfast and will try to order something light at noon just in case.

I need to run the sweeper today. It's been awhile. Also I can do some more laundry if I have time.

More later...

I  went with Bob over to the car show at Tyro at 10:00 this morning. I did get my vacuuming done just before that though. Now I am waiting for Bobby and Karan to come get me for the reunion.

I will finish my cleaning tomorrow afternoon. I have the bathroom and kitchen floors to do and the dusting. Otherwise, the place is neat.

More even later....

No comments: