Saturday, November 8, 2014

Saturday and Breakfast Again

Today we will go to Eggberts to have breakfast, as usual. Yesterday afternoon we decided to go to Bartlesville and have lunch. I bought a new top at Christopher and Banks. I had a $10.00 reward card that had to be spent by November 30th. They had tops on sale for $14.95 and counting tax I paid $5.41 for the new top. That was a bargain. We had a bowl of broccoli cheese soup and sweet tea at McAlisters. It was real good soup and hit the spot on a cold day.

I'm not sure what I will do today. I will fix that chicken casserole for lunch. Bob will fix a salad and we will have a veggie. I think I still have some frozen strawberries for dessert.

I am tempted to go to Chanute for that Christmas Open House this afternoon.


Marilyn called and she wanted us to walk down Roosevelt Drive with her.  She didn't want to go alone. I invited her for lunch. I decided to fix chili instead of the chicken casserole. After lunch we walked down Roosevelt Drive.

Then I came home and watched a movie on TV.

More later...

No comments: