Monday, July 6, 2015

Monday and Back to Work

I slept well last night. I did wake up at 2:00 and went to the bathroom and again shortly after 4:00 but I just went back to bed until almost 5:00. I get way too tired if I get up any earlier.  

I dread going back to work this afternoon. There will be hundreds of DVDs to put away. That usually takes me from 1:00 (I usually go in early..about 12:40) until 2:30 or 3:00.  Then they continue to come back  the rest of the afternoon. In between times, I put away newspapers, magazines and new fiction books.

I don't know if I will go to exercise class this morning or not. The same exercises eventually bore me. I started these exercises to work out the pain in my arms, caused by some of those antibiotics I took for the erysipelas I had in 2013.

Missy is crying to go out onto the carport and I am trying to get her to wait until  6:30 and it is plenty light out there. She doesn't need any surprises.  She can wait another 15 minutes. I have had my first cup of coffee and my banana and some of Bob's banana nut bread.

Now I am on my second cup of coffee so I guess I will take her on out.

More later....

We hadn't been out more then five minutes and Bob came. He sat with us for twenty minutes and drank his coffee then went back home to shave and get ready for exercise class. I went in the house to let Missy get a bite to eat and then got the laptop and came back out.  I still can't decide whether to go to exercise class or not.   I certainly get plenty of exercise at work. I don't exactly know what I will do if I don't go to exercise class. I could work on my sermon and that would probably be a good thing to do.  Once I get it finished I won't have to deal with it anymore.

We had our lunch and now Bob has gone home to get his laundry. I will be gone to work before he gets back.  It's time for me to leave now.

More even later...

I spent most of the afternoon putting away DVDs. I did manage to find three that had been lost in the machines.  Also I put away the new fiction.I had taken the green stickers off several dozen last Thursday to make room for more new fiction and now that bookcase is full again. I could get the last few books in the bookcase. It was that full.  I told Carolyn about that and she will have a bunch more for me to remove green stickers from on Tuesday. Also, Katie is back Tuesday so there may be more scanning.

I was tired when I got home and Bob came over to watch the news with me. We had a bowl of ice cream instead of our usual glass of wine. He left sometime after 7:00 and I took my bath and put my pjs on and sat with Missy in the recliner. I went to bed at 8:30.

No comments: