Monday, January 18, 2016

Monday and a Trip to Bartlesville

I usually clean house on Monday but I will wait until Wednesday this week. I will go to Bartlesville this morning for Bob's doctor's appointment with Dr. Eslicker.  Then we will have lunch somewhere in Bartlesville afterward. I need to buy some groceries again this week. I don't know when I will work that in.

Tomorrow is my 9:00 hair appointment. After that we will eat at Big Cheese if we can kill enough time until they open at 11:00.

I think we will have meatloaf, baked potatoes, a veggie and a salad on Wednesday. Wednesday afternoon I want to go to the Game Day at the senior center. I will need to make brownies for that on Wednesday morning. Wednesday evening is the PINCH meeting at the Presbyterian church. I will go early to help Marilyn L.

On Thursday I will go to eat breakfast with the Breakfast Club and then cook lunch/dinner here at home.  I haven't decided what to have yet. We may have the leftover meatloaf or maybe chili. Then later that afternoon I will make apple brown betty for the Living the Questions group to be held here on Thursday evening at 7:00. So....It will be another busy week. We are also forecast for snow on Thursday.

So far, Friday is free.

More later....

While I was waiting for Bob to come get me, I started my cleaning. I got both the kitchen and the bathroom floors cleaned and washed. Then I vacuumed the carpets. That's about all I got done before he arrived. 

We got into the doctor's office early and he zapped Bob in a dozen places on his head and face. He has another appointment for 6 months from now.

Afterward we went out to Dink's and had Bar B Q. I brought half of mine home and gave it to Bob to give to Dennis.  I had cut it in two and could only eat half. We went to the mall and walked around and Bob bought two sale shirts.

While walking the mall, we ran into Bonnie, my old boss from the District Court. It was so good to see her again.  We had a nice visit and then got back to Coffeyville from Bartlesville about 2:00.

Dennis is needing gas for his truck and Bob is filling him up again. I assume he is still job hunting. I made him up another dozen resumes'.

More even later...

I read the rest of the afternoon and finished the biography of the Wright Brothers by David McCullough.  It was very good.

Now I will need something else to read.

It's very cold out. I don't know whether Bob will venture out again or not to come watch TV with me tonight. It's supposed to snow tonight.  I hope it doesn't. I have my hair appointment in Independence tomorrow morning.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

How is your friend with the glia brain tumor doing.
Larrys mom had this type and we know the road they walk.

Margie's Musings said...

He is becoming more and more confused. Steroids are keeping the swelling down but there is no treatment for his.