Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Tuesday and Hair Appointment Day

I always look forward to Tuesdays for two reasons. First, this week I get my hair cut and done and then afterward Bob and I eat at Big Cheese.

I slept well last night. I had fallen asleep in the recliner and went to bed at 8:30. It had been a huge day. I slept until 4:00 but didn't actually get up until 4:45.

I have dressed and did my makeup and fed Missy and ate my own breakfast. I like to get everything done early so I can sit here and relax and work on my blog and drink my Chia Latte.

Missy is pouting. She wanted to go back outside but it's still dark out there so I had to tell her "no". She hates to hear "no" and ran up the hall to climb up on my daybed and pout.

I got so much done yesterday that raking the east yard is my only other project for today. I could dust the apartment too. The got the bare floors done and the vacuuming finished yesterday. I even got a lot of reading done on my Kindle in the afternoon.  I also took it to the doctor's office and it's a good thing I did since I ended up waiting so much.

More later....

I got my hair cut and done and feel much better about it.  Bob visited his sister and after I picked him up we ate at Big Cheese! Always great pizza!

Now I will go out to Walmart and buy the few groceries I need.

More even later....

Well, I got my groceries and stopped by El Pueblo to buy a gift certificate for my grandson for his birthday.  He likes to eat there.

Marilyn R. came over to visit awhile and later while I was outside with Missy, Bob came to read the paper and  later watched the news with me. He went home at 7:00 and I watched PBS until I could no longer keep my eyes open.

Missy and I went to bed at 8:15.

No comments: