Friday, April 1, 2016

Friday and Exercises

I slept well last night. I got up about 4:45 this morning. I have had my breakfast and Missy has had hers.

I will get around and go to exercise class this morning and afterward will cook lunch. We will have the chicken tenders with mashed potatoes and gravy, a veggie and a salad. I will make pudding for dessert.

Missy is wanting to go outside but it's still dark out there and I never take her out in the dark. That's when that attack took place several years ago. A stray tom cat attacked her and if you remember, she spent ten days in the vet's hospital and I had to give her injections of antibiotics twice a day for ten days after that. I thought I might lose her.  So, I'm careful.

Leslie and I will go to Joplin tomorrow to a meeting for delegates for our church's World Conference in June. She and I are both delegates. Bob will be on his own for lunch. I imagine Leslie and I will leave pretty early....maybe as early as 7:30.  Our meeting is at 9:00 and Joplin is an hour and a half away.

I need to be back fairly early this afternoon because Keith will be calling to help me get the printer working with the two computers that are attached to it. 

More later....

Dinner was good.  And we even stopped at Utopia and had coffee and cinnamon rolls.  Bob just left at 1:30. He stayed and checked his bank account and what do you know....his social security was in his account. So he paid his bills.

I'll have to buy another mixer. I had the wrong blades in the old one and it wouldn't lock them in and instead tore them up. Then those were the ones that went in the newer mixer and now I have no blades for the newer one.

I finally let Missy outside and guess what she did? She found a tiny little baby mouse and caught it. She carried it around in her mouth for awhile and finally after she played with it for awhile and frightened it nearly to death, I got the broom and made her let it go.  She was not a happy kitty and spent some time trying to find it again. As long as it stays outside, I will let it live. She looked and looked for it again but could not find it.

More even later... 

Keith called and he worked on getting the printer to work with both computers.  It was just as simple as turning the printer on and then off. I pulled the plug then plugged it back in and it worked...with both computers.  I should have thought of that but it seemed too simple. Sometimes the simple answer is the correct answer. It took him all of 2 minutes to do that. I was glad I didn't take any more of his family time.

Bob came over to read the paper and watch the news but went home about 7:00. I took my bath and watched PBS until 9:00 when I just couldn't keep my eyes open any longer.

No comments: