Monday, April 11, 2016

Monday and Exercise Class

I slept really well last night in my own bed. I got up at 6:00. That's an hour later then usual. I was very tired.

I only gained a pound with all that extra food I never eat.  I helped Shirley Ann put away all the tables and chairs and did lots of climbing up and down that hill to the basement of Founder's Hall. That probably helped me work it off.

I have Missy and myself fed and I have made up my bed and myself and dressed. I will finish the morning part of this and wash the bathroom and kitchen floors this morning. Later in the day, I will vacuum and dust. I try not to do that until Jeannie, my neighbor, is up and around. She's a night owl.

I will go on to exercise class this morning. Hopefully the storms are over.

Bob was not feeling well last night so he did not come over. Evidently the Mexican food did not set well. I texted him this morning and he is feeling better.

I haven't decided what to have for lunch yet. I will check with Bob to see he is tired of beans. If he isn't, we will try to finish them off. I would fix some more cornbread.  If he had them all weekend, I will freeze what we have left and fix something else.

I got the both the bathroom and kitchen cleaned before exercise class. I will do my vacuuming after lunch. 

More later...

I fixed a tuna noodle pea casserole for lunch and Bob brought a salad. We invited Karan and she brought cake.  It was a nice lunch. I put a leaf in the table and left it there.

We let Missy outside for awhile  by herself and then realized she was gone. Bob and I both went out and called and called her. Finally I saw her coming from around the apartments next door and she came right back. I called her just like I used to do over on Catalina and she must have remembered doing that.

After I got her back in, I did the vacuuming and now the apartment is nice and clean. Now I need to go to the market.

More later...

Bob stayed and watched the news this evening and an episode or two of old "All in the Family" shows.  When he went home, Missy and I watched some TV and went to bed at 9:00. 

No comments: