Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Another Busy Tuesday

Today will be another very busy day. I will make my chili before I go to Independence to get my hair done.  I will need to go to the market to get the beans. I put those I had in the mailman's bag to collect food for the poor last week.

I will get my hair done there in Independence and then go over to Juanita's house to balance her checkbook. After that, I will come home and eat lunch. Bob is going to attend his friend's graveside services at 11:00 here but he should be here by noon.

This afternoon should be quieter. That will be a change.

I slept pretty well last night and only woke up one time. I got up shortly before 5:00.

Missy is quiet this morning. She ordinarily meows to go outside constantly but not this morning...for some reason. She is lying here nearby quietly.

I have had my breakfast and given Missy hers too.

More later....

I went up to Independence on Sunflower Road. I had my hair done and bought my makeup in preparation for the conference I will attend next month. Then I went over to Juanita's and  balanced her checkbook.

Then I came back home and checked on the chili. We ate about noon this time since Bob went to the graveside services.

This afternoon I took Missy out several times. I read awhile and finally about 5:00, Bob came back over to watch the news and Genealogy Roadshow.

After he left at 7:00, I took my bath and finished my magazine. At 9:00, I will go to bed.

No comments: