Friday, May 27, 2016

Friday and Exercises Again

I slept well last night and am up and ready for whatever today brings. I will go to the hospital at 12:30 to bring a devotion to those who gather in the west second floor room.  I still haven't heard back from the minister in charge of this program. I e-mailed him day before yesterday and I have no idea what this hospital administrator expects of chaplains.  The last administrator made it all very clear. But this one is not Jerry!

Anyhow, we're having meatloaf today and boiled potatoes and a veggie. We will eat Bob's coleslaw since it's still holding up well in the frig. I need to get milk so I can make pudding for dessert. I didn't get back home yesterday evening in time to make cookies. Maybe I can get it done this afternoon after I get home from the hospital.

Missy is troubling me to go outside and I'm going to have to break down soon and take her out. I will have to get back to this later....

I went outside with Missy for awhile and then went to the bank and went to pick up Bob for exercise class. Afterward I came home and fixed lunch. He came for lunch and since his daughter and her husband had just had breakfast, they just stayed at his apartment and visited for twenty minutes while we ate lunch. Afterward Bobs daughter, Diana, from Wisconsin and her husband came here and they also had Bob's younger daughter, Denise, with them. They stayed and visited here with Bob while I went to the hospital and did my chaplain thing, and after visiting awhile with the patients there, I came back home to visit with my two nieces and Diana's husband.

They left for Tony to go to get a salad and Diana and Denise to also get something to eat and Bob went home. They will meet him there after they pick up their lunch.

In the meantime, I had to fight three squirrels away from my bird feeder. They emptied it yesterday and were in the process of emptying it today.   I moved it. I hope the birds can still find it.  I put it in front of the carport where there are no bricks they can climb to get to it. Hopefully the birds can still find it. We will see.

I have been catching up on the blog since they all left.  Missy is asleep in the recliner in the living room.

More even later...

This is the view from Scott and Ginger's new home.

And this is the finished product.

Bob came over to watch the Brooks and Shields commentary on PBS News and after that, he went home and I took my bath.

I will try to stay awake to watch the rest of the evening on PBS. I was up very early this morning so I'm not sure how long I can make it. My right foot is very swollen but it doesn't hurt.

No comments: