Friday, May 13, 2016

Friday and Exercise Class

I guess I will go to exercise class this morning although I'm not particularly excited about it. I got up late for me...about 6:00. I got an awful lot done yesterday and was very tired. I finished the vacuuming and did the hall, both bedrooms and the living room....plus a load of laundry, which I folded and put away. Then I started sanding on the small kitchen table Katie left when she moved to Ponca City.  I got some done but I have a lot more to do. I will just take it slow and easy and not try to do it all immediately.  When I get it sanded, I will put a couple of coats of brown latex enamel paint on it.

Missy is wanting to go outside but at the time being, there's no sunshine..only clouds.  The sun is trying to come out.

I am having a new casserole dish today. It is a sausage/pasta casserole. I will have green beans with it and Bob's salad. Then we will have either the fruit or the rest of the strawberries with his pound cake for dessert. We had another bowl of the strawberries last evening for an evening snack.

More later....

Well the new dish was not all I expected it to be. There was too much pasta in it for the amount of spaghetti sauce and although it had a good flavor, it was too dry. I added another jar of spaghetti sauce to the remainder. Hopefully that will help or I will not be doing it again.

I notice the roses my daughter gave me last Friday for Mother's Day are holding up beautifully. Here is today's photo of them.

And this is Missy as she makes herself comfortable in my flowerbed. Luckily, I didn't plant anything  there because she really likes to lie there in the mornings.

In the one above, you can see my shadow as I took the photo. This one down below may be better..
More later....

Bob came over to watch Brooks and Shields and the news. He went home at 7:00 and Missy and I watched most of what was showing on PBS.

At 9:00 we gave up and went to bed.

No comments: