Saturday, May 14, 2016

Saturday and Breakfast Out

Bob will be by at 7:20 and we will go to breakfast at Sirloin Stockade.

I slept pretty well last night and got up, as usual, at 5:00 AM.  I drank some Chai and worked the rest of my crossword puzzle.  I will have my coffee at the restaurant and save my Kuerig coffee for later.

I don't know what I will do today.  We missed the rain altogether. It was just sprinkling when Bob left last night. I don't know whether we got any more rain after that. When it gets light I'll check the rain gauge. I need to get a new bird feeder. The one I've had for years broke yesterday as I was trying to hang it. Maybe I'll go back out to Walmart to buy one.

More later....

Well, it didn't rain last night. The few sprinkles I saw were those I saw on Bob's car when he left. It is cold though...something over 40 degrees in the middle of May. In Kansas, that's unusual.

We had a good breakfast and then I came home and just played Free Cell on my computer.  I should get something done but just am not motivated today for some reason.

Maybe more later...

I did work up the energy to dust the apartment.  I got all that done plus playing free cell for a couple of hours.

Missy and I went out for an hour. I visited with Maureen and she enjoyed lying in the back of the flower bed and looking for things to attack. She stayed in sight and that's all I cared about.

Later Bob came over and we ate some more of the pasta casserole. I added another jar of spaghetti sauce to it and then froze the rest. That was a lot of pasta.

He did not come back in the evening. He called and said he thought he would just stay home and watch "The Eighties" on CNN.  I watched it here too...with Missy.

We couldn't finish it. I went to bed at 9:00.

No comments: