Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Big Day Wednesday

I slept like a log last night. I used something my daughter's friend (a doctor) recommended for her. It's called ZeeQuil and it's non habit forming. I took a capsule last night and slept like a baby. I got up at almost 6:00, which is unheard of for me.

Then I ate my breakfast and fed Missy hers and we went out on the carport for almost two hours. When I came in I downloaded the photos of my son and daughter-in-laws new home to my computer and then I cleaned and washed the kitchen and bathroom floors and ran the vacuum all over the apartment.

When Stan's office opened at 8:30,  I went over and made my payment for the hearing aid.

Then I fixed a hamburger pie for lunch and Bob brought a jello salad.  After lunch I baked some peanut butter criss cross cookies. After lunch, the plumber came back and the dishwasher would not leak again. So he told me if I found water again, not to clean it up. He would come back. That's odd, before I went to Florida last week I used it twice and it leaked both times.

Now I am simply resting here at the computer.

Tomorrow afternoon Bob and I are going to Bartlesville to see "Sully" at the Matinee. I saw it in Florida with the kids but I will see it again. It's one of those movies that you can see more than once.

More later...

I was exhausted when Bob came over this evening. I went to bed almost as soon as he left at 7:00. It was 8:00 and I simply could stay up any longer.

3 comments:

Galla Creek said...

I am so glad u slept well. Being so tired and not sleeping is horrible. I have the problem, too.

I want to see that movie!

Margie's Musings said...

You will enjoy it, Sister-Three!

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

Glad to hear that you had a good night's sleep and as always you make me hungry when I come over here! :) I'll bet the movie will be great!